Fly a Spitfire from RAF Biggin Hill and re-live the emotion and thrill of RAF pilots as they took-off to carry out their missions in WWII.
Take the controls of our combat-veteran two-seater Spitfire: feel the vibration, hear the sound of the powerful Rolls-Royce Merlin and enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
Choose from flights over iconic locations : The Weald of Kent, Beachy Head, White Cliffs of Dover or Coastal Patrol.
Operating from the largest Spitfire engineering facility in the world with full CAA approval we offer you and your guests an insight into the restoration and operation of Spitfire aircraft .
All experiences include:
- A detailed pre-flight briefing covering the aircraft, equipment and safety procedures
- 10 minutes for preparation, taxiing and pre-flight engine checks
- 20-60 minutes airborne time (depending on the flight time you choose)
- Opportunity to take the Spitfire controls
- Experience the classic spitfire Victory Roll
- Re-live your flight with a digital video of your flight experience, two onboard cameras capture the action
- Signed framed A3 certificate featuring an illustration of the Spitfire that you’ve flown
- Tour of the restoration facility for you and up to four guests
- Option to add a formation aircraft to fly alongside friends and family
Fly a Spitfire at Biggin Hill
Flights available to book everyday.