This is a 10-week beginner’s course in Korean and is suitable for those who have previously taken the beginner's and lower-intermediate Korean short courses.
Intermediate acts as a follow-on to the basic vocabulary and grammar learnt at the beginner and lower-intermediate level to further Korean language study. The interactive classes will give you a solid foundation in Korean, and provide you with the necessary skills such as reading and writing, speaking and listening.
- Be able to describe a situation or an object using noun modifier
- Be able to suggest and invite in polite manner
- Be able to describe the subject of a sentence in honorific form using verbs in specific form
- Be able to explain symptoms and sensation with body words
- Be able to hold a conversation about hobbies (musical instruments or sports) using 'know/not know how to do something'
- Be able to hold a conversation expressing necessary.
*Please note, there will be no classes during bank holidays or reading weeks unless specified by the teacher.